Monday, May 31, 2010

How Will We Survive Ourselves?

We are our own biggest enemy. The person that will hold you back the most, the person that will throw the most obsticles your way is you. We think people are out to get us, or that we have terrible lives. But, essentially, it is all because of ourselves. I think it is more a case of taking resposibility for everything in your life rather than blaming all your problems (or even the good things) on external things. I don't think we realise just how powerful we are. As it is we only use 10% of our brain capacity. I know that it is far harder said than done, trust me I know, but all in all, life is really just a case of surviving ourselves, not surviving 'life'.

I might not be making much sense here. But only you can determine you.

No comments:

Post a Comment